April 9, 2009

Thousand Words Thursday - 50-cent Safari

Cheaper Than Therapy




See more photos worth a thousand words at Cheaper Than Therapy

30 Random Sassy Comments:

Casey said...

She looks like she's changing the radio station in that last picture. Glad to see she's got the important stuff down in order to start driving!

Kathy B! said...

Is it wrong that I feel like the gorrilla riding next to your daughter today?!

Check out my blog today. I participated in Chick Chat and I can TOTALLY see you doing this in the future... you should sign up.

Ginny Marie said...

What a bargain! Those are cute pictures!

Cara said...

Before you know it, that will be a REAL car she's sitting in!

Kelly said...

priceless!

Martha said...

Too cute!

Bree Shaw said...

why do kids love those cars so much? they make for great pics though:)

MakingMoney said...

Looks like she is enjoying the ride, how fun! Cute!

Naye

Faith - That's Just Freaking Lovely said...

Looks like she had a great time .. I'd call that $.50 well spent!

kyooty said...

Wait that's 2 Pictures so is that Two thousand?:)

Anissa said...

Love the look on her face! That is too cute! Thanks for sharing.

NateAndJakesMom said...

I wish my big butt fit in those things still - I used to love them! She looks like she is having a blast!

blueviolet said...

I haven't seen those rides in a long time. They used to be everywhere. Now I just find them in Chuck E. Cheese, etc.

Justine/Justiney/Tiney said...

Ooh, me wants to ride too!

Justine :o )

shopannies said...

how sweet

Grand Pooba said...

50 cents? Where do I sign up?

Kelly said...

There's nothing better than a roadtrip with your three goofiest friends :)

~~tonya~~ said...

So much fun!! My kids would have been scared of the giant monkey, no way would they have gotten in that seat.

simply_unique said...

How cute!

MamaJoss said...

Oh she's such a beauty! Kids LOVE those little ride things huh...I may have thrown a tantrum or two when I was little to go for a ride...cute shots :)

The Mom Jen said...

Cheap fun is the best!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

My kids always loved those little ride on things! Although, I'm not quite sure I've seen them that elaborate! Cute pic!

Happy ATWT!

Heather of the EO said...

She's brave! I don't think I'd get into a car with that scary looking monkey thing and a giraffe looming over my head :)

She's adorable. It really does look like she's changing the station in that last one!

Helene said...

Awwww, she's adorable!!! And so brave...that ape looks scary!!

Melissa said...

Bet that was the best 50 cents you ever spent!

Fiona said...

That is a sweet ride, i want a car like that ... the only thing riding in my car lately are monkeys!

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

Now THAT is a safari I can afford. :) I still think it would be amazing to go on a real safari one day...even if it must be at Disney. ;)

Yaya said...

That monkey is kind of scary looking! I don't know if I'd get in the car w/ him!

Kristen Andrews said...

oh glad I am not the only one that ends up spending loads of quarters on those rides that last 5 seconds.

Megan said...

FUN! I always loved those little rides.