May 28, 2009

Sick and Twisted Thousand Words Thursday

I couldn't resist...my best friend sent this to me and I had to share... Thanks Peggy! ;)

Swine Flu claims first Celebrity:
And we all know who gave it to him...



See more photos worth a thousand words at Cheaper Than Therapy - you might need some therapy after this post! ;)

Cheaper Than Therapy

34 Random Sassy Comments:

annie kelleher said...

haha! you made me snort my coffee all over my screen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaya said...

Hahaha!


Girl, when did you get a zillion followers??? Holy cow!

Janis @ SneakPeek said...

OMG! LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sally said...

OMG......that's so sad....that evil Miss Piggy finally done him in!!!

kiddiescorner said...

OMG I am LMAO so bad right now.

Cascia said...

That is a good one! I think I've seen that photo before.

UKZoe said...

Thanks for making me smile today!

fordfamily said...

That is just what I needed this morning.. a good laugh! Thanks for sharing that!

Eighty MPH Mom said...

It took me a moment to get it (I am still on my first cup of coffee), but then I giggled like crazy. Now THAT is funny!

Casey said...

Poor Kermit. That nasty pig needs payback.

Abby said...

Nooooo! Not Kermie!!!

Insanity Kim said...

oooooooooooo...dirteh...

I am Harriet said...

Poor little booger......

Joe and Leanna said...

Oh no!! Poor Kermit! LOL

Julie@Momspective said...

Classic. I can't believe you're not a big tweeter. That just sounds so dirty, doesn't it? You need to get on there and play! :)

♥RocĂ­o♥ said...

POOR HERMIT!!!! LOL LOL LOL can stop{wink}
Have a HAPPY ATWT!!!

jewelryandgiftsbyrebecca said...

OMG, that's too funny. Very cute!

Sorry I've been missing for so long, I keep getting an internet explorer failure notice every time I try to come visit???? Who knows why, but I made it in today.

Just_Aimee said...

very funny!! Poor Kermit...

Sprite's Keeper said...

That is so bad it's good!

Liz said...

Tee hee that is cut Thanks for the post on thousand words

Ali said...

that is so awesome! I hadn't seen it yet. Its not easy being green...

Kat said...

Moo ah ha ha That was hilarious!!

Sweet Serendipity said...

Rofl. Thanks for sharing! That's too funny.

Anne said...

Oh no, not Kermie!?!

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
I just wanted to let you know that this weekend I'll be posting the June comment challenge button and linky. Have you picked up your comment trophy yet?
Thanks for participating.
Harriet
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com

Dee said...

LOL!! My mom sent me that the other day! TOo funny!

Anissa said...

OMG that was so funny! Thank God I wasn't drinking anything because it would of came out of my nose. LOL

The Mom Jen said...

OMG that is good!

Jaime said...

ha! too funny!

Angela said...

ROFL! Nice.

kasandria said...

OMG! TOO Funny! Happy Friday to you! Enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the good work!
Kas

Lizzie said...

that is hilarious! thanks for the laugh :)

otin said...

I heard miss Piggy had Laryngitis? Someone said she had a frog in her throat LOL!

Megan said...

LMAO! Hysterical!