"If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right."
"A new father quickly learns that his child invariably comes to the bathroom at precisely the times when he's in there, as if he needed company. The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station."
"A father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallet where his money used to be."
"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad."
“Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.”
"Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers - and fathering is a very important stage in their development."
David M. Gottesman
"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty."
"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong."
"Small boy's definition of Father's Day: It's just like Mother's Day only you don't spend so much."
I can't resist posting this...
10. Well, how 'bout that?... I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.
9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up yours" attitude ... I like that.
7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car -- GO CRAZY.
6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?
5. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend ... you might want to consider throwing a party.
4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies -- you know -- that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.
3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring -- now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.
2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
1. Father's Day? aahh -- don't worry about that -- it's no big deal.
The rules (for newbies)
~Go to your blog and post one or more of your favorite quotes.
~Go to Toni's and sign mister linky with the link to your post and then go visit the other participants and leave some comment love.
~Spread the word of course...we want lots of Quotes to read :)