July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

Wishing you and yours a Happy (and Safe) Fourth of July!

11 Random Sassy Comments:

otin said...

I hope that you enjoy your day also! That picture is messing with my head, you usually see pictures of flags blowing the other way, it is almost like an optical illusion with the writing!

Casey said...

And to you! No more drunken frog in the boobs shenanigans either!

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Happy 4th to you too!

Trudy said...

Happy 4th to you and yours too!

Just Breathe said...

Back at ya - have fun.

Grant said...

I'm safely at work in my cubicle.

Hit 40 said...

Happy 4th to princess nagger!!!

Lola said...

Hey Stacy!

Hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July.

Please stop by Lin's Duck and Wheel With String to vote for me, Lola, in her First Official Dork-Off Contest. Vote for my photo, because my kindergarten photo is THE dorkiest.

http://duckandwheelwithstring.blogspot.com/2009/07/first-official-dork-off.html

Thanks!
Lola

http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/

Design it Chic said...

Happy B-lated 4th!!!

Martha in PA said...

A day late, I hope you enjoyed your day! We did, that's why I am late!

Kekibird said...

Hope your 4th was great and that your trip is going smoothly.