July 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Gator Stitches


In the spirit of keeping this 'Wordless' today, I'm not going to explain the above pictures...until tomorrow. But here's a hint: I didn't do it. Stay tuned for:
Later today I will be posting a special Wordful Wednesday post that will be worth the wait. ;)


For Wordless Wednesday, be sure to visit Wordless Wednesday, 5 minutes for Mom, Go Graham Go, JollyMom and Momspective for more great Wordless Wednesday Posts.


28 Random Sassy Comments:

~Sandy~ said...

oh my! can't wait to hear the back story :) i am sure it's very interesting!!! happy ww...enjoy the rest of your week

Tiaras said...

oops!! Time to get your needles out

Opus #6 said...

Aww, Mr. Gator is too cute!

Laoch of Chicago said...

This is epic.

Jennifer said...

Oh the suspense! I need to know what happened.

Eternally Distracted said...

I'll be heading back tomorrow!

Sara Bonds said...

Poor gator! Happy WW!

otin said...

OK, so it will be later on the Gator! hehe!

I am Harriet said...

We had that problem once with a whale....you can say it was a whale of a problem...

Happy Wordless Wednesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-dogs-who-belong-to-graphic.html

Mark said...

Nice minor surgery. Gotta be ingenious when you're a parent.

Tami said...

LOL, did Princess sew it up?! I think she did a wonderful job of it!

jenn said...

Aw, poor guy. lol
My ten year old daughter wants to be a vet who specializes in reptiles, I am sure she has a few gators and lizards with stitches around here.

blueviolet said...

Uh oh, do the letters P and N have anything to do with this?

Medora said...

There's always a stuffed animal that needs stitching up at my house.

Ane Fallarme said...

Now why didn't I think of doing that when my kid pulled out Cookie Monster's leg?? :)

Happy Wednesday Stacy! :)

Jennifer-EightyMPHMom said...

Ummmm - are you sure YOU didn't do this? I'm sure your story will be classic - can't wait to hear it!

The Glover Family Years said...

I cannot wait to hear the story!

Martha in PA said...

Poor Gator....

Sherry at EX Marks the Spot said...

Uh-oh! The Gator suffers like so many others!

I'm no good at doing a truly Wordless Wednesday - I have to explain!!!

http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/07/ww-nature-all-within-24-hours.html

Casey said...

Oh my god... tell me thursday? Where do you find these hilarious meme's? I'm guessing the gator was attacked by Travis?

Stacie's Madness said...

poor gator.

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I have a few scenarios in my mind. Curious to see if I'm right.

The Jacobsen Family! said...

Looks like great stitches to me!! Hmm... Can't even guess how it happened. =)

Jolly Mom said...

LOL! Can't wait to hear what happened!

Happy WW : )

LT said...

Poor Mr. Gator! Can't wait to hear what happened to him. I have sewed many holes that looked similar to that!

UPrinting said...

The poor Mr. Gator! He looks so sad :( Well I'm sure you'll be able to fix him up pretty good. Looking forward to the story behind this one, thanks!

Yaya said...

What a smart girl!

Felicia said...

Awww... poor gator!