September 30, 2009

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday - Fall Fog

'Tis the Season:


 For crisp mornings waiting for the bus...
 

I love Fall...



For Wordless Wednesday, be sure to visit Wordless Wednesday, 5 minutes for Mom, Go Graham Go, JollyMom and Momspective for more great Wordless Wednesday Posts.



Wordful Wednesday hosted by Angie at 7 Clown Circus - head on over there to check out all the fun wordy posts!


And don't forget to stop by Sara's, she hosts 'Mostly Wordless Wednesday' each week!


OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Chronicles of My Ordinary and Awesome Life, Family, and Thoughts. OrdinaryAndAwesome.com is the Mostly Wordless Wednesday headquarters as well as the home to several original awards and memes.

57 Random Sassy Comments:

Banteringblonde said...

wow that is amazing.... so beautiful!

Kristina P. said...

It's finally supposed to be fall weather tomorrow. Can't wait!

Love the pictures.

Vodka Logic said...

Very pretty, but I would like summer a bit longer

otin said...

We are going to fight about this fall thing! You love it, I hate it! LMAO! Great pictures though.

Hit 40 said...

I got out my space heater. Next, I need to find the electric blanket!!!

Martha in PA said...

Beautiful! I love the low lying fall fog, but our apartment is not the best place to see it, I'm going to have to head out for an early morning drive to the nearby farms to see the wide open fields!

I hope you are feeling a bit better! I blogged about the FUNK yesterday too!

blueviolet said...

I can almost hear how it must sound as you're looking at that scene.

kyooty said...

Beautiful, I love that fog picture, so pretty.

FranticMommy said...

I love Wordless Wednesdays! Everybody has such cool pics!

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

I love fall too! I do miss the Pennsylvania fall and all the wonderful colors. But fall in the South was wonderful aspects as well - I especially love being able to throw open the windows on a fall morning like today, sipping my warm coffee, and getting goose bumps from the cool air!

Happy Wednesday!

Karen @ If I Could Escape . . . said...

Me too! It's a crisp 65 degrees F this morning on my porch! Woohoo!

Love your photos!

Happy WW!

PropellerHeadMom said...

Great photos of the fog!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice fall shots.

Lindy said...

Me too! My fave season by far!

♥ Braja said...

What beautiful photos....I love Autumn best, too :)

I am Harriet said...

Wow- awesome countryside there!


Have a great Wednesday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/09/got-pupdate.html

The Crazy Suburban Mom said...

Beautiful images, I love fall too. I think fall lends itself to lovely photographs..must be the light

Chrissy MacCEO said...

That's one beautiful view from the bus stop!!

Tammy Howard said...

Yep, I've definitely started sleeping in socks...

Ave said...

Beautiful photos!

Jan said...

NICE pics - I love fog.

Yes, I am fully aware I'm weird.

Auntie E said...

I love the early mornings in the fall. Great lens Captures. happy WW

Carolyn G said...

Fall has come to NC as well. THe leaves are turning

Candie Bracci said...

I love those pictures and I love Fall too!:)

kimert said...

Great pics! Happy WW! :)

Julie@Momspective said...

I love fall. Love it. The smell of leaves is my all time favorite!

mellisarock said...

That brings back memories of waiting for the bus!!

Frogs in my formula said...

Fall is my favorite season too. Love the photos.

Brian Miller said...

love teh fog creeping across there...the crisp mornings...i love fall!

pam said...

Beautiful shots!

Casey said...

Beautiful view! We had our first "crisp" morning here, it got all the way down to 68! It'll be 85 by noon though.

buffalodick said...

Excellent photography! Says more than words, for sure...

Calico Crazy said...

Beautiful photos! We are definitely happy for the break in the weather here. The sun has come back out, the day time temp stays in the 70's to low 80's and it's down in the 40's at night.

Calico Contemplations

LadyBug-Kellie said...

I love Fall too!! Great photos, nothing like fall air!

Kekibird said...

Awesome! We've had a few of those mornings here too.

Amy said...

It sure does look like Fall..

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

Aww how much do I love FALL!!!!
Lovely pictures!

Mango Girl said...

It was nice and fall-yish here this morning...once the sun got to around noon, summer came back with the humidity. Sigh...

Grand Pooba said...

But it looks so coooooold!

Sherry at EX Marks the Spot said...

Fog can be beautiful and mysterious - but no fun to drive in or through. Great pics!

http://blondesherry.blogspot.com/2009/09/ww-presidential-portraits-and-more.html

diane said...

Such beautiful countryside where you are. Just lovely.
I like the idea of Wordless Wednesday. xo d

{Kiki} said...

Wow! I wish that was the view outside my house. You have beautiful surroundings. I have a bunch of houses and some goats. Happy WW and take care.

Marie said...

What lovely photos! I love fall also!

Just Breathe said...

What a beautiful place to live.

Robin said...

Great photos....I especially like the first one.


Hope your day has been beautiful

Brenda said...

I love fall too, those are great pics!

Stacie said...

I love how the fog is rolling across the ground. Great pictures.

Stefany said...

Me too! That is beautiful!

Kat @ For the Love of Chaos said...

Autumn is my favorite season - you captured its return beautifully :)

Amy@Bitchin'WivesClub said...

Finally: Sweater weather!!! Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. :)

Yaya said...

Brrrr!

4 Lettre Words said...

Great photos, Stacy!

I am soooo loving our cooler temps in Georgia. Can't wait to sit out by the fire-pit with a glass of wine!

Medora said...

I love the fog in the pictures - not always easy to catch on camera!

Mrsbear said...

It looks lovely. It was in the upper 60s here this morning. That's about as good as it gets for Fall. I won't even walk outside right now, it's sweltering in the middle of the day. Yuck.

Megan said...

So pretty and serene.

LT said...

Wow, what a beautiful area! I love fall too, the leaves and the sunrises!
Great pictures!

Letterhead Printing | UPrinting.com said...

Aww... I love those shots! We can really see the thick fog on those photos. Autumn is the best... ♥